Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I've never worked with this guy...

From: Geoffrey Hurley
Subject: maybe I can help?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:17:13 -0200

Hey, how's it going? Me and John were talking about you last week at
the office (all good things, I swear!) and he said you might be
interested in getting your own house. I work for a huge realty company
so he gave me your email and asked me to send you a quick message.
Anyways, the company I work for is so big
that they can help almost anybody, even if you've got nothing to put
down and terrible crediit, it doesn't matter. Hope I'm not out of line
in sending you this message but I'm just trying to help. Why don't you
go to my website and fill out the quick form so I can find out more
about your situation, then I'll give you a call tomorrow and let you
know what I can
do for you. Here's the link, just type it into
your browser: WWW.AUTOAVAIL.BIZ Pretty much no matter what kind of
situation you're
in, I can help. I'm not Harry Houdini but I'm pretty damn close :) Hey,
if you see John this week, please give him my regards! Here's the site
again: WWW.AUTOAVAIL.BIZ See you later!

Now you ACT like you know me so that you can trick me into
filling out a form with my PERSONAL INFORMATION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home