Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Another Bull Crap Money Scheme

From: biyanca_kemba@virgilio.it
Subject: FROM BIYANCA
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:23:22 +0200

Good Day,
I am Mrs.Biyanca Kemba from Sierra Leone. I lost my husband a couple of
months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Agro- exporting
board until his death. He was assassinated last January by the rebels
during the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account
here in Côte d? Ivoire where he made a deposit of US $10.5 Million
Dollars which he deposited for the purchase of cocoa processing
machineand development of another factory before his untimely death.
Being that this part of the world experiences political crises time
without number, there is no guarantee of lives and property. I cannot
invest this money here any long, despite it has been my late husband?s
industrial plans. I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to
a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I
have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment
vision of my late husband, but not in this place again rather in your
country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial
production. This is my reason for contacting you. Please if you are
willing to assist me and my only son Ken, indicate your interest in
replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards .
Yours,
Mrs. Biyanca Kemba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home