Tuesday, June 08, 2004

This one comes every other day

how did I send this email to myself?

From: michealadamz001
To: michealadamz001@tatanova.com
Subject: URGENT REPLY

ABACHA’S ROYAL FAMILY ESTATE DEVELOPERS/CONSULTANT.

Dear sir\madam.

Assalam o alikum, I am delighted to write this letter to you hoping that
You will understand my predicament and answer back without hesitation.
I am DR. (MRS.) MARIAM ABACHA wife of the late Nigerian Head of State
GENERAL SANI ABACHA. I got your contact through business inquires from
the chamber or Commerce as I was making contact for a Honest foreigner
who will help save my life and my children, hence our country has been
frustrating to us since the Death of my husband. I am in possession of
$18,000.000 (EIGHTEEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS), which I want to invest in
your country. For your clarification and understanding, this money is in
a truck box Which was deposited with a finance and security company in
disguise as a Family treasure since 5th of May 1999. It is not an
ill-gotten wealth rather My late husband WILLED it to me. On your
acceptance to render
this assistance to me, I will instruct the finance company to effect the
change of ownership of this fund to your name as the bona-fide owner/my
next of kin to Enable you retrieve the fund since the box cannot be
moved out of our
country By the family's name. It is very important that you forward to
me your
Private telephone and fax numbers/occupation, to enable me send
allrelevant Documents pertaining the deposit of this fund to you. Bear
in mind that this Transaction demands absolute confidentiality because
all properties,
assets and bank accounts both local and international Bearing the
ABACHA’S family name, are been confiscated by the Already Elected
civilian President of Nigeria so called (President
Olusegun Obasanjo) Hence I will not want to be exposed. For your
knowledge, 15% of this fund $18,000.000 (EIGHTEEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS)
will be given to you if youassist me to Secure this fund and another 5%
has set aside for all the expenses you might incur during the process of
securing this fund. Example:
TELEPHONE/FAX BILLS and any other miscellaneous expenses. And bear in
mind that this is the only remaining fund for the survival of my family.
Thanks as I wait for Your immediate reply. View this website

I. News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/877113.stm
2. News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2282366.stm
3. News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1606565.stm
4. News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1576527.stm

Yours truly.
DR.(MRS)MARIAM ABACHA.

What they really want is my personal information so they can
raid my checking account. They write pretty good for Africans... Don't
you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home