Monday, June 07, 2004

Here's Rechael Again... She still wants me!

From: JennaBXAcoyote374282@rogers.com
Subject: Important Message

Hi, it's Rachael again! My email account wasnt functioning properly, maybe thats why I havn't heard anything from you yet :/ I have been trying to get a hold of you, though I can never seem to send the email out with out doing something stupid. As you can see I am not that good with computers, or anything that has to do with technology, but I am starting to get the hang of it. Anyways, the reason I am emailing you is because I have seen your profile on line. My website is finally ready with my new pictures and updates. Here is my website: http://www.FGJENNY.com/rachael.html I hope you like what you see, I have been trying to get myself a modeling career but it seems as though people find something wrong with me ; (. Well. Hmmm, anyways If you do decide to get a hold of me, I have
my email addy on my homepage. I am looking for someone who I can have a good conversation with, or anyone who wants to have a simple good time <|^_^|> I hope we can get in touch. I am usually online.

-kisses, Rachael

You would think she would stop after a week...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rachael, I have made it to your site, I would like to see the updates on here , but i am unfamiliar with this site and i am lost!!!
can u please email me on: higgoo@bigpond.com

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm....Rachael send me some email im kinda confused. i have no clue what the hell this website is about and how she got a hold of me. can someone email me and let me know what is this all about.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not a clue of how you got a hold of my email address please use your time wisely and productive. DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN>

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen you stupid bitch stop e-mailing people you don't know you look busted anyways you are sooo stupid wasting your time like that..

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would somebody so attractive have to resort to this to have an active sex life?

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Hello Rachael,
You have got to be the most beautiful and the BRIGHTEST young thing out there... Good luck in your modeling career. I am sure that they are looking for a BRIGHT and Beautiful young woman just like YOU..
PS I'm sure you will make lots of money modeling!
Kisses

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rechael, You have a wonderful smile, a nice tan and a charming smile, but there is an easier way to get a modeling job than this. You are very good-looking, you could also have any guy you want, even me, so why do this? I know you must taste as sweet as you look.
:)

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachael...I had no profile for you to look at. Although your a very attractive young lady and you might taste as sweet as you look I just can't feel good about being stalked on the internet. You even sent me an instant message tonight. I clicked on and viewed your photos. My husband was curious, but I felt embarrassed to show him what I was so interested in. Just curious how you got my email address.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home